Recruitment Consultant - Digital Marketing and e-Commerce
Salary competitive base + attractive bonuses
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Cheryl Cheung
Date posted 30 September 2022thailand robert-walters/consultant 2022-09-30 2022-11-29 recruitment-consultancy Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters Thailand is recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant job to specialise in recruiting for digital marketing and e-commerce roles for our clients.
About the Recruitment Consultant - Digital Marketing and e-Commerce Role:
In-line with our client’s needs to embark in digital transformation journeys and/or adoption of emerging technologies - this is one of the busiest desks for those who seek unparalleled growth opportunities. We need people who have a sales-driven mindset, someone who possesses strong interpersonal skills, an ability to thrive in a challenging environment, a desire to succeed and add value to our clients’ human capital.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will act as an intermediary between organisations (clients) wishing to recruit staff and professionals (candidates) seeking a career change. The objective of the consultant is to meet the needs of both the employer and the candidate to ensure the best mutual fit. This is more than just a case of skills matching. It is important to have a strong understanding of the employer’s business, their business culture as well as the professional ambitions of the candidate, ensuring that these are all aligned.
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast-moving, competitive sales environment
- Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Managing and developing key accounts with incremental revenue growth
- Driving campaigns to secure top talent for clients
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Selecting candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
The successful candidate would be offered unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets in a fast moving work environment, as well as the chance to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations.
- Ideally possess three to five years of successful work experience in a sales, business development or digital marketing role
- Desire to work in a target-driven, sales environment
- Strong experience in stakeholder management in a client facing role
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Ability to use own initiative and deliver as part of a successful team
- Strong work ethic and desire to achieve
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451