Senior Recruitment Consultant - Birmingham
Location Birmingham, West MidlandsFULL_TIME
Consultant Susannah Willcox
Date posted 13 October 2022uk robert-walters/consultant 2022-10-13 2022-12-12 recruitment-consultancy Birmingham West Midlands GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are hiring for an experienced recruitment consultant to join our Birmingham office. Do you have a proven track record in recruitment or in a sales based role? Are you looking for the next step in your career within a consultancy which offers excellent training from day 1 and supports your long term career goals? Would you like to work for an international consultancy with over 73 offices worldwide, with opportunity to work abroad? If this sounds like something you would be interested in, read on!
What can Robert Walters Birmingham offer YOU?
We have exciting senior opportunities within our Finance, Technology, Legal and Supply Chain teams. You will be working in teams with high growth potential and you will be instrumental in the development of this desk. This is an opportunity to join an office who have ambitious growth plans over this year and 2023.
This role offers clear career progression in a meritocratic and rewarding environment:
- Excellent In-House training given directly by our Birmingham managers over a 6 week period
- Pro-active and experienced team, you will be working alongside top billers within a global agency
- We are team based. You will be joining a close knit & supportive division, who will invest time in your success!
What are we looking for in an experienced recruitment consultant?
We are looking for candidates who are pro-active and motivated to build a career with Robert Walters. We are looking for genuine, ambitious candidates who are driven by quality.
- You will be interested and excited to become an expert in your sector
- We are looking for someone pro-active, self-motivated to be part of our hardworking team
- You will be a fast learner with excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Someone who thrives in a team based environment, our culture is supportive and team based!
Benefits we offer:
- Award winning consultancy - Ranked 19th for best large UK workplace
- Full remote working capability including a high-spec laptop & iPhone
- An in-house events team, recent events include 'Midlands Finance Awards' sponsored by RSM and HSBC with over 500 in attendance
- Extensive and thorough training to support your progression & development
- With offices in over 73 countries worldwide, we have extensive international opportunities
- Private health care, cycle to work scheme, car allowance and mortgage subsidy
- Free weekly breakfasts in the office, 'dress for your day culture' and a hybrid working model
If this opportunity sounds interesting and you would like an introductory conversation, please click apply now or send a CV to Susannah.email@example.com for more information.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.
Further to this, as a Disability Confident Certified Employer, we are committed to offering an inclusive recruitment experience to all candidates. If you require any reasonable adjustments or accommodations as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates