Associate Consultant - Healthcare (MEX)
Location Mexico CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Rebecca Ferreira
Date posted 14 October 2022mexico robert-walters/consultant 2022-10-17 2022-12-13 recruitment-consultancy Mexico City Mexico City Av. Paseo de la Reforma 296. Piso 24 MX Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Associate will work alongside a team of experienced recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets. Will be responsible for managing relationships with candidates, including but not limited to sourcing and interviewing new candidates. The Associate will be expected to begin developing client relationships and build an understanding of their niche sector. This will involve development calls, organising client meetings and managing the recruitment process for some divisions.
- Identifying business opportunities by speaking to clients and candidates
- Organising and attending meetings with prospective clients
- Proactively acting upon information gathered from candidates, clients and research Selling the services offered
- Exceeding client expectations at all times
- Conducting telephone based interviews
- Creating company maps/profiles for headhunting purposes
-Sourcing new candidates for the business using a variety of methods, including headhunting, referrals and job boards
- Presenting candidates during morning review at 8.30 am
- Managing a portfolio of candidates by remaining in close contact with individuals actively seeking a new position and those who may be considering new roles in future.
If yhis role looks like you, we are looking forward to receiving your application!