Recruitment Consultant - Industrial Sales/Marketing
Salary Competitive base + quarterly bonuses
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Cheryl Cheung
Date posted 18 October 2022vietnam robert-walters/consultant 2022-10-18 2022-12-17 recruitment-consultancy Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Recruitment Consultant - Industrial Sales/Marketing job has become available at Robert Walters Vietnam.
About the Recruitment Consultant - Industrial Sales/Marketing Role:
Robert Walters Vietnam is looking for a Recruitment Consultant to focus on the industrial sector hiring for sales and marketing professionals for clients. If you are currently in a sales, marketing or business development function in a B2B industry, we are keen to speak with you. The ideal candidate will be someone with technical sales or engineering experience. Our consultants come from a multicultural background with a strong industry-focused experience. As a consultant, you will work with a team of recruiters who are mainly ex-industry professionals to forge relationships with new and existing clients whilst promoting the Robert Walters brand through business development and networking activities. If you are a highly motivated individual with a keen sales flair, someone who possess strong interpersonal skills, an ability to thrive in a challenging environment, a desire to succeed and add value to clients’ human capital, this will be an exciting sales-driven role for you.
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast-moving, competitive sales environment
- Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Managing and developing key accounts with incremental revenue growth
- Driving campaigns to secure top talent for clients
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Selecting candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
The successful candidate would be offered unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets in a fast moving work environment, as well as the chance to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations.
- Ideally possess three to five years of successful work experience in a sales, business development or has worked as a sales engineer in the industrial sector
- A desire to work in a target-driven, sales environment
- Strong experience in stakeholder management in a client facing role
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Ability to use own initiative and deliver as part of a successful team
- A strong work ethic and desire to achieve
This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Recruitment Consultant - Industrial Sales/Marketing role.
Apply now to learn more.
*Only shortlisted applicants will be notified
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451