Associate - Tokyo
Salary Negotiable based on experience
Consultant Gemma Tan
Date posted 03 November 2022japan robert-walters/consultant 2022-11-03 2023-01-02 recruitment-consultancy Tokyo Tokyo JP Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
When you join, you can look forward to hands-on training and development that is second to none. We want you to hit the ground running. You’ll develop sector expertise and gain insight from the very best in the business. It’s a brilliant opportunity to join a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy with a reputation for accelerated career growth.
I'm building futures
I'm Robert Walters
Are you Robert Walters?
At Robert Walters, our people are our business. A world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, we put our people and the relationships they build at the heart of everything we do. As we grow, you will grow. You will be able to make a personal impact, and together, we will create a positive influence across the globe.
For over 20 years, in Japan, we have been a driving force in the Japanese bilingual recruitment market, providing high quality candidates for our clients and access to the best jobs. We always put the interests of our clients and candidates first and run on a non-commission model that promotes a working culture where teamwork is incentivised. We strive to find the best fit for both employer and job seeker and don't push people into unsuitable roles.
As a Recruitment Consultant at Robert Walters, from day one you will be given the opportunity to make your own decisions and develop your own business. You will be supported with exceptional sales and management training and will be provided with a long-term career pathway from Associate through to Management.
In addition, over the last few years we have redefined the way we work. We have sought to find the balance and flexibility between the hours we work and the environments we thrive in. We have implemented flexible starting times and will be dividing our work week between the home and office.
- Identifying and building networks with top talents within specific industries in the Japanese market
- Conduct in person interviews with newly registered candidates to advise on current job market and offer suitable career advice
- Regularly connect and network with industry professionals to facilitate future business opportunities
- Consulting with clients to create tailored solutions to attract and successfully hire top tier talent
- Continuously build relationships with candidates and clients on existing database
- Manage interview process from initial client/candidate introduction to offer stage, and conduct regular check-ins with placed candidates
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work with targets and deliver against tight deadlines
- High self- motivation and drive for success
- Ability to work independently in an agile environment as well as collaborate as part of a team
- Deep understanding of the recruitment industry, in addition to Japan’s current market conditions
- 1-2 years’ work experience (preferred), sales/recruitment experience (highly preferred)
We put people at the heart of everything we do. Building deep, productive relationships, we help high-profile candidates seize amazing career opportunities with the world’s leading businesses. By doing so, we power people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential. And we celebrate the individual talent, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine teamwork and personal success of our own people every day.
- Competitive salaries & quarterly bonus
- Clear career progression plan
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Top rewards/discounts
- Incentive trips to luxury destinations
- Best in class training & development programmes
- International work/travel opportunities (31 offices worldwide)
- Volunteering opportunities
- Flexible working environment
new grad, new graduate, 新卒, 中途採用, 人事, 採用、コンサルタント、リクルート, リクルートメント, リクルーティング, リクルーター