Recruitment Consultant - Manchester
Location Manchester, Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Tommy Condon
Date posted 22 November 2022uk robert-walters/consultant 2022-11-22 2023-01-21 recruitment-consultancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is currently hiring a Recruitment Consultant to join our dynamic Manchester office! * Do you have experience in a sales or customer facing role? * Perhaps you are currently working in Estate Agency, Telesales, Gym/Phone sales but are looking for a new role which offers a clear progression path, flexible and hybrid working and which doesn't involve pointless KPIs? * Robert Walters Manchester are currently looking for a consultant to join one of our high-performing teams!
As a Recruitment Consultant with us, you’ll join a team of recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets. Your role will involve managing the recruitment process from beginning to end, providing an exceptional level of service to clients and candidates alike. You’ll look to establish a strong pipeline of high calibre candidates within your sector so we can always match the right people to the right roles.
What can we offer YOU?
You will be joining an established and very well networked team. Offering a work environment that is like no other:
- A collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive. We are very team based!
- Clear progression, on-going development and training with support from our In-house Learning & Development team
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses
- International work and travel opportunities to another one of our Robert Walters offices
- Volunteering opportunities with our partner charity in Kenya
- Regular team drinks, days out and team incentives
- Incentive trips to luxury destinations
- Benefits / discounts including subsidised gym membership, cycle-to-work scheme
What are we looking for?
To join us as a Recruitment Consultant, your skills and experience should include:
- Commitment to exceeding client expectations, attracting top talent and achieving targets.
- Strong team-working skills – you’ll enjoy sharing information and building and maintaining good relationships.
- An entrepreneurial, organised and driven approach with excellent attention to detail.
- The initiative it takes to make decisions an recommend innovative solutions.
Benefits we offer:
- Award winning consultancy - Ranked 19th for best large UK workplace.
- With offices in over 34 countries worldwide and 73 offices globally, we have extensive international opportunities available!
- Hybrid working capability including a high-spec laptop & iPhone.
- Extensive and thorough training to support your progression & development.
- Top rewards/discounts including subsidised gym membership.
If you are interested in this Recruitment Consultant role apply now or contact email@example.com for more information.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.
Further to this, as a Disability Confident Certified Employer, we are committed to offering an inclusive recruitment experience to all candidates. If you require any reasonable adjustments or accommodations as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates