Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Legal
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Location Sydney CBD, New South WalesFULL_TIME
Consultant Toni De Pasquale
Date posted 25 November 2022australia robert-walters/consultant 2022-11-25 2023-01-24 recruitment-consultancy Deutsche Bank Place, Level 22/126 Phillip St, Sydney NSW 2000 New South Wales Deutsche Bank Place, Level 22/126 Phillip St, Sydney NSW 2000 AU 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
* Opportunity to join a market leading team with a diverse culture * Global organisation who invests in a successful learning & development programme * Build a long-term career within a leading global organisation
If you have the ambition to succeed, Robert Walters can offer you an outstanding international career path, ongoing development and exceptional earning potential. Our structured training program and team-based, collaborative structure underpins our success and ensures that our consultants learn to be market leaders.
I'm learning today so I can lead tomorrow - I'm Robert Walters
As a Legal Recruitment Consultant with Robert Walters, you will be working alongside industry experts, you'll have the chance to develop deep sector expertise and gain insight from the very best in the business. It's a brilliant opportunity to join a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy with a reputation for accelerated career growth and the tools and support you need to plot your own international career path.
About the role
As a Legal Recruitment Consultant, you'll play a vital role in our success. Your focus will be on sourcing and managing a strong pipeline of candidates within the legal space, working alongside a team of specialist recruiters. You'll start to build client relationships too, making business development calls, arranging client meetings and, ultimately, managing the recruitment process for some of your division's accounts. Join us, and you'll become our brand, our business, our future. Not least because as we grow, you'll grow.
- Manage our relationships with candidates, including by sourcing them using a variety of methods and carrying out interviews
- Keep in close contact with any candidates actively seeking a new role and those who may be considering new roles in the future
- Build strong client relationships and identify new business opportunities
- Build your knowledge of relevant industry sectors by researching relevant news and developments
- Manage the recruitment process from beginning to end for some of our clients, with support from senior consultants or managers
To join us as a, your skills and experience should include:
- University Graduate (Bachelor of Law)
- A willingness to learn and develop - you'll always be open to new experiences and situations
- The ability to keep up to date with competitors, market trends and legislative changes
- A determination to make things happen and achieve all targets. Excellent communication, team-working and relationship-building skills
- Plenty of initiative and an entrepreneurial spirit
We put people at the heart of everything we do. Building deep, productive relationships, we help high-profile candidates seize amazing career opportunities with the world's leading businesses. By doing so, we power people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential. And we celebrate the individual talent, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine teamwork and personal success of our own people every day.
- The sky is the limit - The amount of money our recruitment consultants earn and how far your career will go. is entirely up to you - there is no bonus cap and internal promotion is strongly favoured
- Best in class training & development programmes
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Annual wellness allowance
- Top rewards & discounts including subsidised gym membership
- Incentive trips to luxury destinations
- International work / travel opportunities (31 offices worldwide)
- Volunteering opportunities
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Toni De Pasquale on 02 8289 3147 for a confidential discussion.