Recruitment Consultant - Banking
Salary competitive base + attractive bonuses
Consultant Cheryl Cheung
Date posted 11 January 2023singapore robert-walters/consultant 2023-01-11 2023-03-12 recruitment-consultancy Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
At Robert Walters Singapore, we offer both permanent and contract recruitment solutions to clients. In view of expansion, we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to specialise in Contract recruitment within the Financial Services desk. If you are an industry professional from the Banking or Financial Services sector looking to make a career switch into recruitment, please get in touch! The successful candidate will help our clients to recruit in areas across front office, middle office and back office roles. The ideal candidate would be someone who has a keen interest in sales, possess strong interpersonal skills and has a desire to succeed and add value to our clients’ human capital. A career in recruitment offers an exciting step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional environment.
About the role:
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will act as an intermediary between organisations (clients) wishing to recruit staff and professionals (candidates) seeking a career change. The objective of the consultant is to meet the needs of both the employer and the candidate to ensure the best mutual fit. This is more than just a case of skills matching. It is important to have a strong understanding of the employer’s business, their business culture as well as the professional ambitions of the candidate, ensuring that these are all aligned.
Working with Clients
- Gain a thorough understanding of your clients' business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
Working with Candidates
- Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Manage candidates' aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment suitable for them
- Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
- Minimum 3 to 4 years’ successful industry experience, ideally from the Financial Services or Banking sector.
- Candidates with Big-4 background or junior auditors are most welcome to apply
- High level of energy and self-motivation with a keen sales flair
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a challenging dynamic environment and a desire to succeed and add value to our clients' human capital needs
*Only shortlisted applicants will be notified
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451