Junior Recruitment Consultant - Zurich
Consultant Susannah Willcox
Date posted 13 January 2023switzerland robert-walters/consultant 2023-01-13 2023-03-14 recruitment-consultancy Zurich CH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Robert Walters AG is currently hiring for a motivated Recruitment Consultant to join our Zurich office Are you looking for a dynamic and pro-active role where every day is different? Do you want to work in a sales and target driven environment where your success is rewarded? Would you like to work in a global consultancy with over 73 offices in 34 different countries? We also offer international relocation opportunities in the future *** please note, fluent German is essential for this position Does this sound interesting? Click apply now or send your CV to join our growing Zurich office
What does a Recruitment Consultant role involve?
You will be working with both B2B and B2C clients and playing a crucial role in the development of client and candidate relationships. You could be working across Financial Services, Commerce, Legal & Compliance or Technology
• You will source, develop and grow candidate relationships
• Maintaining current client relationships and developing new business leads with new clients
• You will become an expert in your specific market and be a source of industry knowledge to our clients and candidates
What are Robert Walters Zurich looking for?
We are hiring for a pro-active and self-motivated candidate. The ideal candidate will have previous sales or commercial experience and are looking for their next step within sales and consultancy
• You will be fluent in Swiss-German or German and English is desirable
• Demonstratable sales or account management experience
• Self-starter with a keen eye for business development and ability to meet targets and deadlines
• Excellent team player with good communication skills
• Someone who thrives in a team based environment, our culture is supportive and team based!
What can Robert Walters Zurich offer you?
Our office is very team based and collaborative, you will be part of a growing team who will invest in your success.
• Robert Walters have offices in 34 countries and are recognised as a world leading professional recruitment consultancy.
• A competitive salary package with quarterly bonus’s
• Robert Walters are an award winning consultancy - Ranked 19th for best large UK workplace
• Full remote working capability including a high-spec laptop & mobile phone
• Excellent training from our In-House L&D team alongside management training provided from day 1
• Diversity and Inclusivity is our strength. We are a proud equal-opportunities employer that recognises and celebrates the unique cultures of our global team.
If you are interested in this Recruitment Consultant role in this team please apply now or contact for more information.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.
Further to this, as a Disability Confident Certified Employer, we are committed to offering an inclusive recruitment experience to all candidates. If you require any reasonable adjustments or accommodations as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team.