Recruitment Consultant - Human Resources
Salary competitive base + attractive bonuses
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Cheryl Cheung
Date posted 19 January 2023thailand robert-walters/consultant 2023-01-19 2023-03-20 recruitment-consultancy Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Robert Walters Thailand celebrates its 15th year anniversary this year and we have exciting growth plans. We are now hiring a Recruitment Consultant to specialise in recruiting within the Human Resources sector in Robert Walters Thailand.
About the Recruitment Consultant - Human Resources Role:
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will act as an intermediary between organisations (clients) wishing to recruit staff and professionals (candidates) seeking a career change. The objective of the consultant is to meet the needs of both the employer and the candidate to ensure the best mutual fit. This is more than just a case of skills matching. It is important to have a strong understanding of the employer’s business, their business culture as well as the professional ambitions of the candidate, ensuring that these are all aligned.
- Gain a thorough understanding of your client's business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
- Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
To succeed in this Recruitment Consultant role, you will need to be able to develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results.
- At least four years’ experience in human resources field or with a sales/commercial background from consulting firms
- Determination to succeed (Grit) and resilience
- Pro-activeness and commercial acumen
- A commitment to exceeding client expectations, attracting top talent and achieving targets
- An entrepreneurial, organised and driven approach with excellent attention to detail
- Strong team-working skills – you will enjoy sharing information and building robust relationships
- The initiative it takes to make sound decisions and recommend innovative solutions
As a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business is based on the drive, ambition and relationship-building skills of the talented individuals who make up our high-performance teams. We offer excellent training and accelerated career development, with the opportunity to develop deep specialist knowledge and explore career opportunities across the globe. And if you have never thought about a role in recruitment before, you are in exactly the right place. We have a great track record of turning industry professionals into stellar consultants.
Making the transition into recruitment can be a rewarding career move as the more you put in, the more you get out — both financially and career-wise. Employers (our clients) would prefer consultants who have working knowledge of the area they are engaging them to recruit in, so having professional experience in your recruitment field can make a difference and give you an edge.
If you are driven, determined and looking for some exciting challenges, this Recruitment Consultant - Human Resources role is for you.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this great opportunity.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451