Salary Attractive Salary + Uncapped Bonus
Location Sydney CBD, New South WalesFULL_TIME
Consultant Toni De Pasquale
Date posted 25 January 2023australia robert-walters/consultant 2023-01-25 2023-03-26 recruitment-consultancy Sydney New South Wales Deutsche Bank Place, Level 22/126 Phillip St, Sydney NSW 2000 AU 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
* Opportunity to join a market leading team with a diverse culture * Global organisation who invests in a successful learning & development programme * Build a long-term career within a leading global organisation
About the role:
The role of a Recruitment Consultant at Robert Walters provides end to end recruitment services to clients and candidates and will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities and building strong relationships within a niche industry sector.
- Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact with them to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events
- Understanding client's business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities through the application of sales, business development and networking strategies
- Proactively acting upon information gathered from candidates, clients and research to develop business
- Building relationships, prospecting and negotiating terms with new businesses on behalf of Robert Walters
Candidate and Process Management
- Sourcing new candidates for the business using a variety of methods, including headhunting, referrals, job boards and networking
- Managing a portfolio of candidates by remaining in close contact with active candidates
- Screening candidates both on the phone and face to face
- Creating company maps/profiles for headhunting purposes
- Conducting specific headhunting projects as and when required to support the wider team
- Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with candidates
- Professionally and effectively managing the recruitment process from beginning to end (with supervision from Senior Consultants and/or Managers)
- Maintaining CRM database records and ensuring all information is always up to date
- Sales, recruitment or commercial experience within a corporate environment is preferred
- Degree qualified with a desire to work in a target driven, energetic sales environment
- Excellent communication skills and presentation
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong, driven work ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
- We put people at the heart of everything we do.
- Building deep, productive relationships, we help high-profile candidates seize amazing career opportunities with the world’s leading businesses. By doing so, we power people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential.
- And we celebrate the individual talent, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine teamwork and personal success of our own people every day.
- Competitive salaries & quarterly uncapped bonuses
- Industry leading paid parental leave as well as a range of other additional leave to support well-being
- Brand new offices in the heart of the CBD
- World renowned training & development programmes
- Sustainable business practices
- Clear career progression plans
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Incentive trips to luxury destinations
- International work / travel opportunities
- Volunteering opportunities and paid volunteer leave
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Toni De Pasquale on 02 8289 3147 for a confidential discussion.