Legal Recruitment Consultant
Consultant Susannah Willcox
Date posted 10 February 2023uk robert-walters/consultant 2023-02-10 2023-04-11 recruitment-consultancy London London GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Robert Walters London is hiring for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Legal Division Do you have experience or interest in the legal industry? Are you looking to use your legal knowledge in a dynamic, diverse and fast paced environment? Would you like fast progression within a strongly team based and collaborative environment? If this opportunity sounds interesting, read on and apply below!
What are we looking for?
We are looking to speak to candidates who have an interest or background in Law. We are open if you have studied law or have had experience in the legal industry.
- Someone who is confident at speaking to high level candidates clients. As part of this role, you will have great exposure to senior legal professionals and well respected clients
- You will be pro-active and self-motivated
- The ideal candidate will be a fast learner with excellent verbal & written communication skills. Organisation, ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively are strongly desirable for this position
- Someone who thrives in a team based environment
What can Robert Walters offer YOU?
This is an exciting opportunity to work in our established Legal division. With 24 Consultants in the team, you will have experienced consultants to work closely with and learn from
- You will have 6 weeks of recruitment training as part of our new starters training program. You will spend time in our Manchester and London offices meeting different teams and managers - all travel and accommodation expenses paid! - Excellent career progression, we are meritocratic environment
- We are team based. You will be joining a close knit & supportive division, who will invest time in your success
Benefits we offer:
- Award winning consultancy - Ranked 19th for best large UK workplace
- With offices in over 34 countries worldwide and 73 offices globally, we have extensive international opportunities available!
- Hybrid working model and flexible hours
- An in-house events team with regular Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and 'Women in Business' events
- Female mentoring program
- Extensive and thorough training to support your progression & development
- Private healthcare, cycle to work scheme, discounted gym memberships, car allowance, mortgage subsidy
If this opportunity sounds interesting and you would like an introductory conversation, please click apply now or send a CV to Susannah.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.
Further to this, as a Disability Confident Certified Employer, we are committed to offering an inclusive recruitment experience to all candidates. If you require any reasonable adjustments or accommodations as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Get in touch
+44 20 7509 8306