Recruiter - Supply Chain/Engineering (ESB)
Salary competitive base + attractive bonuses
Location Chonburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Cheryl Cheung
Date posted 15 February 2023thailand robert-walters/consultant 2023-02-15 2023-04-16 recruitment-consultancy Chonburi TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Robert Walters Eastern Seaboard office is looking for industrial manufacturing professionals with working knowledge in engineering & manufacturing and supply chain who are interested in a career change and would like to make a transition into recruitment to be our Recruitment Consultants About the Recruitment Consultant (Engineering & Supply Chain) Role: It is common for recruitment consultants to have professional experience in the industries for which they recruit. This works in their favour as they can draw upon their specialist knowledge to offer a genuine consultative service to employers and candidates. Our consultants at Robert Walters Recruitment come from a variety of international professional backgrounds with strong industry-focused experience. As a consultant, you will act as an intermediary between organisations (clients) wishing to recruit staff and professionals (candidates) seeking a career change. The objective of the consultant is to meet the needs of both the employer and the candidate to ensure the best mutual fit. This is more than just a case of skills matching. It is important to have a strong understanding of the employer’s business, their business culture as well as the professional ambitions of the candidate, ensuring that these are all aligned.
- Gain a thorough understanding of your client's business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
- Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
- To succeed in this Recruitment Consultant (Engineering & Supply Chain) role, you will need to be able to develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results.
- Professional experience in Engineering & Manufacturing or Supply Chain field with international exposure
- Fluent English and Thai
- Determination to succeed (Grit) and resilience
- Pro-activeness and commercial acumen
- Able to work most days in Chonburi, Thailand
Making the transition into recruitment can be a rewarding career move as the more you put in, the more you get out — both financially and career-wise. Employers can prefer consultants who have working knowledge of the area they are engaging them to recruit in, so having professional experience in your recruitment field can make a difference and give you an edge.
If you are driven, determined and looking for some exciting challenges, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
*only shortlisted applicants will be notified
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
Get in touch
+65 6228 5308