Recruitment Consultant - Dublin --
Location Dublin City Centre, DublinFULL_TIME
Consultant David Williams
Date posted 15 February 2023ireland robert-walters/consultant 2023-02-15 2023-04-16 recruitment-consultancy Dublin City Centre Dublin IE D01 V9V4 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Robert Walters Dublin is recruiting!! But why would you leave your current company role to come and join us? Here's why...
- 90% of our Managers joined as Consultants: we are great at growing and developing home-grow talent
- The average tenure of our senior management team is 17 years: we look after our staff and reward them
- We have a dedicated team of Marketing professionals & Business Analysts giving you a competitive edge and access to clients/candidates
- You won’t be expected to constantly cold call businesses (due the RW name and job flow) nor will you have to meet pointless KPIs or have you calls/emails monitored. Instead, you’ll work autonomously engaging with senior talent and developing relationship with senior stakeholders doing stuff like this:
- Rugby matches (Six Nations and internationals) in the AVIVA CORPORATE BOX
- Participate in career advice panel events and workshops with industry and professional bodies such as the ACOI, ICSA and CFA Ireland
- Attend external networking events including 100 Women in Finance
- Organise and host NQ accountant career evening and networking events
- Host roundtable events and morning seminars for heads of function
- Run and attend International roadshows (London/Cape Town/ Sydney/Melbourne!)
- General drinks/lunches with clients & candidates
Does this sound too good to be true?? Well, its not!
This is truly an opportunity NOT TO MISSED. You’ll be joining a high performing team that has a proven track record success and this desk will continue to grow.
If you want to find out more get in touch!
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.
Further to this, as a Disability Confident Certified Employer, we are committed to offering an inclusive recruitment experience to all candidates. If you require any reasonable adjustments or accommodations as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Get in touch
+44 161 240 7455