Recruitment Consultant - Engineering profiles
Salary car, pension, net allowance, lunch vouchers
Consultant Célia Glaude
Date posted 15 February 2023belgium robert-walters/consultant 2023-02-15 2023-04-16 recruitment-consultancy Ixelles BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Robert Walters is looking for a Recruitment consultant - Engineering profiles to join the Engineering & Supply Chain – Healthcare & Life Sciences division in our office in Brussels (Ixelles). Do you want to have a successful career and are you motivated to help the company develop? Then our Robert Walters division in our Brussels (Ixelles) office can offer you an excellent career path.
About the role
As a Recruitment Consultant - Engineering profiles with us, you’ll join a team specialised in its niche markets. Your role will involve managing the recruitment process from beginning to end, providing an exceptional level of service to clients and candidates alike. You can also expect to be involved in a range of business development and networking activities to help us build even stronger client relationships – and attract new ones.
You will report to the Senior Manager and be surrounded by successful, stable and supportive colleagues who want to see you succeed.
- Identify business opportunities by speaking to clients and candidates as well as by being up-to-date with industry developments
- Source, select and match candidates with appropriate roles, ensuring only the highest quality candidates are put forward to clients
- Exceed client expectations by building robust relationships and a detailed understanding of each client’s organisation and recruitment needs
- Manage client roles, including by writing and placing job ads, producing weekly mail shots and head hunting
- Arrange interviews, ensuring candidates are fully briefed and providing regular communications and feedback
- Organise and attend meetings with prospective clients as well as developing existing relationships
- Competitive salary with benefits & quarterly bonus
- Company car, fuel card, laptop and mobile phone, insurance package, lunch vouchers, net allowance
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Clear progression plan
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Incentive trips to luxury destinations
- Best in class training & development programmes
- International work / travel opportunities (32 offices worldwide)
- Volunteering opportunities
To join us as a Recruitment Consultant - Engineering profiles, your skills and experience should include:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in Dutch or French with excellent knowledge of English
- A commitment to exceeding client expectations, attracting top talent and achieving targets
- The ability to build a solid understanding of your clients’ needs and wider industry trends
- An entrepreneurial, organised and driven approach with excellent attention to detail
- Strong team-working skills – you’ll enjoy sharing information and building robust relationships
How to apply
If you want to have an idea what it would be like to be part of our teams, then have a look at our Instagram or video. Apply directly through the site!
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Get in touch
+32 2 511 66 88