Recruitment Consultant – Technology
Location Makati, National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant PeiMun Yee
Date posted 16 February 2023philippines robert-walters/consultant 2023-02-16 2023-04-17 recruitment-consultancy Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business is based on the drive, ambition and relationship-building skills of the talented individuals who make up our high-performance teams.
About the Recruitment Consultant – Technology role:
As a Recruitment Consultant with us, you’ll join a team of recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets. Your role will involve managing the recruitment process from beginning to end, providing an exceptional level of service to clients and candidates alike. You can also expect to be involved in a range of business development and networking activities to help us build even stronger client relationships – and attract new ones. At the same time, you’ll look to establish a strong pipeline of high calibre candidates within your sector so we can always match the right people to the right roles.
- Identify business opportunities by speaking to clients and candidates as well as by keeping abreast of industry developments
- Exceed client expectations by building robust relationships and a detailed understanding of each client’s organisation and recruitment needs
- Manage client roles, including by writing and placing job ads, producing weekly mail shots and head hunting
- Source, select and match candidates with appropriate roles, ensuring only the highest quality candidates are put forward to clients
- Arrange interviews, ensuring candidates are fully briefed and providing regular communications and feedback
- Organise and attend meetings with prospective clients as well as developing existing relationships
To join us, your skills and experience should include:
- A commitment to exceeding client expectations, attracting top talent and achieving targets
- The ability to build a solid understanding of your clients’ needs and wider industry trends
- An entrepreneurial, organised and driven approach with excellent attention to detail
- Strong team-working skills – you’ll enjoy sharing information and building robust relationships
- The initiative it takes to make sound decisions and recommend innovative solutions
We put people at the heart of everything we do. Building deep, productive relationships, we help high-profile candidates seize amazing career opportunities with the world’s leading businesses. By doing so, we power people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential. And we celebrate the individual talent, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine teamwork and personal success of our own people every day.
Apply now to learn more!
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7013