Salary Competitive Salary + Quarterly Bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Angeline Yet
Date posted 27 February 2023vietnam robert-walters/consultant 2023-02-27 2023-04-28 recruitment-consultancy Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Recruitment Consultant job has become available at Robert Walters Vietnam.
About The Recruitment Consultant Role:
As the Recruitment Consultant, you will act as an intermediary between organisations (clients) wishing to recruit staff and professionals (candidates) seeking a career change. The objective of the consultant is to meet the needs of both the employer and the candidate to ensure the best mutual fit. This is more than just a case of skills matching. It is important to have a strong understanding of the employer’s business, their business culture as well as the professional ambitions of the candidate, ensuring that these are all aligned.
- Gain a thorough understanding of your client's business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
- Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
To succeed in this role, you will need to be able to develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results.
- Three to five years of solid industry experience in your area of expertise, preferably coming from a sales or business development background or in a client-facing role
- A commitment to exceeding client expectations, attracting top talent and achieving targets
- Ability to build a solid understanding of your clients’ needs and wider industry trends
- An entrepreneurial mindset, organised and driven approach with excellent attention to detail
- Strong teamworking skills – you’ll enjoy sharing information and building robust relationships
- The initiative it takes to make sound decisions and recommend innovative solutions
- Experienced recruiters will be considered
What is it in for you?
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonus
- Clear career progression plan based on merits
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Best-in-class training and development programmes
- A collaborative, inclusive and diverse team environment
Making the transition into recruitment can be a rewarding career move as the more you put in, the more you get out — both financially and career-wise. Employers (our clients) would prefer consultants who have working knowledge of the area they are engaging them to recruit in, so having professional experience in your recruitment field can make a difference and give you an edge.
If you are driven, determined and looking for some exciting challenges, this Recruitment Consultant role is right for you.
Get in touch now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
Get in touch
+65 6228 6026