Recruitment Consultant - Dublin
Consultant Tommy Condon
Date posted 03 March 2023ireland robert-walters/consultant 2023-03-03 2023-05-02 recruitment-consultancy Dublin Dublin IE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Robert Walters are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to join our dynamic Dublin office! • Are you looking to work for a company that encourages a good work/life balance with hybrid working? • Are you development hungry, looking for a clear progression plan? • Would you like to work for a consultancy with 34 offices worldwide, with opportunity to work abroad in the future?
As a Recruitment Consultant with us in our Dublin office, your role will involve managing the recruitment process from beginning to end, providing an exceptional level of service to clients and candidates alike. You will look to establish a strong pipeline of high calibre candidates within your sector so we can always match the right people to the right roles.
What can we offer YOU?
You will be joining an established and very well networked team. Offering a work environment that is like no other:
- A collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive. We are very team based!
- Clear progression with the support of our In-House L&D team
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses
- International work and travel opportunities to another one of our Robert Walters offices
- Volunteering opportunities with our partner charity in Kenya
- Regular team drinks, days out and incentives
- Incentive trips to luxury destinations
What are we looking for?
To join us as a Recruitment Consultant, your skills and experience should include:
- Commitment to exceeding client expectations, attracting top talent and achieving targets.
- Strong team-working skills – you will enjoy sharing information and building robust relationships.
- An entrepreneurial, organised and driven approach with excellent attention to detail.
- The initiative it takes to make decisions an recommend innovative solutions.
Benefits we offer:
- Award winning consultancy - Ranked 19th for best large UK workplace.
- With offices in over 30 countries worldwide, we have extensive international opportunities available!
- Hybrid working capability including a high-spec laptop & iPhone.
- Extensive and thorough training to support your progression & development.
- Top rewards/discounts including subsidised gym membership.
If you are interested in this Recruitment Consultant role apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.
Further to this, as a Disability Confident Certified Employer, we are committed to offering an inclusive recruitment experience to all candidates. If you require any reasonable adjustments or accommodations as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Get in touch