Recruitment Consultant - Human Resource
Salary Competitive Salary + Quarterly Bonus
Consultant Angeline Yet
Date posted 11 April 2023singapore robert-walters/consultant 2023-04-11 2023-06-10 recruitment-consultancy 6 Battery Road SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Recruitment Consultant - Human Resource job has become available at Robert Walters Singapore.
About the Recruitment Consultant - Human Resource Role:
This position will be for the Human Resource desk specialising in hiring across all functions of HR for our clients. At Robert Walters, we are looking for people who loves challenges and possess strong interpersonal skills. This is an exciting sales-driven where financial rewards are highly promising; made up of a strong base and quarterly bonuses. You will also work with some of the world's leading global organisations. You will be supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme. Robert Walters believes in building careers and 90% of our management team is made up of internal hires.
Working with Clients
- Gain a thorough understanding of your client's business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
Working with Candidates
- Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
To succeed in this role, you will need to manage candidate's aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment suitable for them.
- Dynamic individual with at least three years of sales experience in any industry
- Fluent or business level of English communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and a dynamic environment
- Team player, self motivated and resilient
- Loves interacting with people and engaged with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial
- Experienced recruiters are welcome to apply and may be considered for a senior role.
What is it in for you?
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonus
- Clear career progression plan based on merits
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Best in class training and development programmes
- Flexible work arrangement with a stellar office view situated in the heart of Singapore business district
We put our people at the heart of everything we do. Building deep, productive relationships, we help high-profile candidates seize amazing career opportunities with the world’s leading businesses. By doing so, we power people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential. We celebrate individual talent, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine teamwork and personal success of our own people every day.
If you are an industry professional with two to five years' successful experience in the areas of HR or have a recruitment in HR background, we are keen to speak with you. Whether you have recruitment experience, a strong business to business sales background or strong knowledge of your chosen sector we would be delighted to consider you. We have a track record of hiring industry experts to work as specialist Recruitment Consultant - Human Resource while providing excellent career path as well as training and developments.
Apply now for this great opportunity. Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
Get in touch
+65 6228 6026