Recruitment Consultant - Supply Chain
Salary Competitive Salary + Quarterly Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Angeline Yet
Date posted 11 April 2023thailand robert-walters/consultant 2023-04-11 2023-06-10 recruitment-consultancy Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Recruitment Consultant - Supply Chain job has become available at Robert Walters Thailand.
About the Recruitment Consultant - Supply Chain Role:
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will act as an intermediary between organisations (clients) wishing to recruit staff and professionals (candidates) seeking a career change. The objective of the consultant is to meet the needs of both the employer and the candidate to ensure the best mutual fit. This is more than just a case of skills matching. It is important to have a strong understanding of the employer’s business, their business culture as well as the professional ambitions of the candidate, ensuring that these are all aligned.
- Gain a thorough understanding of your client's business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
- Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
To succeed in this role, you will need to be able to develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results.
- Minimum of three years of experience in a logistics industry, preferably coming from a sales or business development background or in a client-facing role
- A commitment to exceeding client expectations, attracting top talent and achieving targets
- Ability to build a solid understanding of your clients’ needs and wider industry trends
- An entrepreneurial mindset, organised and driven approach with excellent attention to detail
- Switched-on, multitasker who possesses a sense of urgency
- Strong teamwork skills – enjoys sharing information and building robust relationships
- The initiative it takes to make sound decisions and recommend innovative solutions
What is it in for you?
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonus
- Clear career progression plan based on merits
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Best in class training and development programmes
Making the transition into recruitment can be a rewarding career move as the more you put in, the more you get out — both financially and career-wise. Employers (our clients) would prefer consultants who have working knowledge of the area they are engaging them to recruit in, so having professional experience in your recruitment field can make a difference and give you an edge.
If you are driven, determined and looking for some exciting challenges, this Recruitment Consultant - Supply Chain role is right for you.
Get in touch now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
Get in touch
+65 6228 6026