Recruitment Consultant - Birmingham
Location Birmingham, West MidlandsFULL_TIME
Consultant Susannah Willcox
Date posted 17 April 2023uk robert-walters/consultant 2023-04-17 2023-06-16 recruitment-consultancy Birmingham West Midlands GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Robert Walters are hiring! We have an exciting opportunity to join our Recruitment team based in our central Birmingham office! Are you looking to work in a fast paced environment with quick progression? Do you have excellent communication skills and looking to work in a people focused career? Would you like to work for an international consultancy with over 73 offices worldwide, with opportunity to work abroad in the future? If this sounds like something you would be interested in, read on!
What can Robert Walters Birmingham offer YOU?
We have opportunities across Finance and Technology teams. This is an opportunity to work in growing teams and play an instrumental role in the development of the office.
You will have clear career progression in a meritocratic and rewarding environment
- Excellent In-House training over 6 weeks directly with our Birmingham managers who will train you on end to end recruitment
- Pro-active and experienced team, you will be working alongside top billers within a global agency
- We are team based. You will be joining a close knit & supportive division, who will invest time in your success!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for candidates who are pro-active and motivated to build a career in recruitment.
- You will be interested and excited to become an expert in specific sector of recruitment
- We are looking for someone pro-active, self-motivated to be part of our hardworking team
- You will be a fast learner with excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Someone who thrives in a team based environment, our culture is supportive and team based!
Benefits we offer:
- Award winning consultancy - Ranked 19th for best large UK workplace
- Full remote working capability including a high-spec laptop & iPhone
- An in-house events team, recent events include 'Midlands Finance Awards' sponsored by RSM and HSBC with over 500 in attendance
- Extensive and thorough training to support your progression & development
- With offices in over 34 countries worldwide, we have extensive international opportunities
- Private health care and cycle to work scheme, car allowance, mortgage subsidy
- 'Dress for your day culture' and a hybrid working model
If this opportunity sounds interesting and you would like an introductory conversation, please click apply now or send a CV to Susannah.email@example.com for more information.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.
Further to this, as a Disability Confident Certified Employer, we are committed to offering an inclusive recruitment experience to all candidates. If you require any reasonable adjustments or accommodations as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Get in touch
+44 20 7509 8306