Salary Car, pension, net allowance, lunch vouchers
Consultant Evi Melkenbeke
Date posted 03 May 2023belgium walters-people/consultant 2023-05-03 2023-07-02 recruitment-consultancy Brussels Brussels BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
You have a commercial drive and want to have an impact on people's lives? This while evolving in a company where collaboration is key? Then the position of Talent Consultant is for you!
As a specialised selection agency, Walters People can offer you an exciting career path with many opportunities and growth possibilities. We are looking to expand our teams in Brussels (Ixelles), and maybe you have what we are looking for.
After extensive training, you will meet both candidates and clients and you will be their first point of contact. As a Talent Consultant, your daily tasks consist of:
Identify business opportunities by speaking with clients and candidates
Searching, selecting and matching candidates with relevant positions
Building strong relationships with clients and developing a good understanding of the organization and their hiring needs
Managing open positions, including writing and posting job adverts
Arrange interviews, ensure candidates are fully informed and provide regular communication and feedback
Organize and attend meetings with potential clients and maintain existing client relationships
Proactively approach new clients to expand your portfolio
The candidate for the position of Talent Consultant should ideally have the following:
- Bachelor and/or Master diploma, first experience in a financial, B2B sales or commercial function is an absolute asset (student job, internship, etc.)
- You are mainly commercially oriented; you like convincing people
- You have a strong interest in the world of recruitment
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch or French is a must and good knowledge of English is desired
- Individual and team targets and KPIs do not deter you and you achieve within a rapidly evolving, competitive and commercial environment. You always put quality first, both towards customers and candidates
- An entrepreneur in heart and soul, you will find both face 2 face and telephone contacts fascinating.
At Walters People Brussels you will find a challenging job where you get a lot of satisfaction. Your day will always look different! What we have to offer is unique:
- Competitief salaris op basis van uw ervaring, extra voordelen en driemaandelijkse bonus
- Bedrijfswagen, tankkaart, laptop en mobiele telefoon, verzekeringspakket, maaltijdcheques, netto vergoeding
- Mogelijkheid tot flexibel en hybride werken (2 dagen thuiswerk/week)
- Duidelijk carrièreplan
- Collaboratieve werkomgeving die gezellig, feestelijk en ondersteunend is
- Incentive reizen naar luxe bestemmingen
- Eersteklas training- en ontwikkelingsprogramma's
- Internationale werk- en reismogelijkheden (32 kantoren wereldwijd)
- Mogelijkheden voor vrijwilligerswerk
Do you want to invest in yourself in exchange for great growth opportunities? Then this position of Talent Consultant is made for you! Apply directly through the site!
Walters People Belgium is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get in touch