Recruitment Consultant - Tech and Transformation
Salary Competitive salary + uncapped bonuses
Location Adelaide, South AustraliaFULL_TIME
Consultant Amy Byrnes
Date posted 09 May 2023australia robert-walters/consultant 2023-05-10 2023-07-08 recruitment-consultancy Adelaide South Australia Adelaide CBD AU 5000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
* High performing business vertical with established clients * Global organisation who invests in ongoing development and progression of our team * Long-term career with uncapped earning potential
ABOUT THE ROLE
Join our high performing Adelaide team within a dynamic and important business vertical for Robert Walters, Technology and Transformation.
This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced recruiter, looking to elevate their long-term career goals and improve their earnings. This is a collaborative and close-knit team where you will be supported and provided with an abundance of opportunities to progress your career.
- Generating revenue by making candidate placements
- Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events
- Cross selling other divisions in the business by introducing colleagues to clients and candidates, resulting in new business and revenue
- Generating new business by networking, gathering market information, and making business development calls
- Ensuring forecasting is accurate on weekly/monthly basis in line with target expectations
- Sales, recruitment or commercial experience within a corporate environment is preferred
- Desire to work in a target driven, energetic sales environment
- Excellent communication skills and presentation
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong, driven work ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
- Strong problem-solving and lateral-thinking skills – you deliver innovative solutions
- An entrepreneurial, professional approach and a commitment to self-development
We put people at the heart of everything we do. Building deep, productive relationships, we help high-profile candidates seize amazing career opportunities with the world’s leading businesses. By doing so, we power people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential. And we celebrate the individual talent, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine teamwork and personal success of our own people every day.
- Competitive salaries & quarterly uncapped bonuses
- Industry leading paid parental leave as well as a range of other additional leave to support well-being
- Sustainable business practices
- Clear career progression plan
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Laptop and use of cutting-edge technology
- Incentive trips to luxury destinations
- Best in class training & development programmes
- International work / travel opportunities (31 offices worldwide)
- Volunteering opportunities and paid volunteer leave
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Amy Byrnes on 03 8628 2124 for a confidential discussion.
Get in touch
03 8628 2124