Salary Competitive Salary
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Angeline Yet
Date posted 12 May 2023malaysia robert-walters/consultant 2023-05-18 2023-07-11 recruitment-consultancy Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A brand new Marketing Executive job opportunity has arisen to be part of the growing Southeast Asia (SEA) marketing team at Robert Walters.
About the Marketing Executive Role:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager (Philippines and Malaysia), this broad and varied role is suited for a marketer who likes fast-paced environments, and has a diverse skill set to balance all aspects of the role, from executing qualitative marketing campaigns or events, to engaging daily with the local recruitment and management teams to addressing key business issues from a marketing perspective.
- Execute global and regional marketing campaigns and take part in the creation of local marketing campaigns in line with the business strategy in Malaysia using a range of channels including events, social, digital, PR and advertising
- Assist in research and prepare thought leadership content that positions Robert Walters Group as a best-in-class recruitment partner and forward-thinking employer
- With the help of the Digital Marketing Executive (SEA) and Senior Content Executive (SEA), create content with a focus on SEO and social media to increase brand awareness and drive traffic to RW Malaysia website
- Execute lead generation campaigns through mailers, social sponsored campaigns, webinars or other innovative channels, with an objective to increase job flow from new clients, applications from new candidates or applications from potential recruitment consultants
- Engage regularly with the recruitment and management team on the follow-up of sales qualified leads generated by marketing campaigns
- Schedule and execute corporate events for consultants to regularly meet with strategic clients/candidates
- Lead the production and design of key marketing materials to support sales, aligned to the Robert Walters style guide and upcoming refreshed brand guidelines in 2023
- Work with group marketing on creating EVP campaigns and events to help the business identifying qualified potential recruitment consultants
To succeed in this role, you must have at least two years of experience in B2B marketing (events, social, digital, PR, etc.) preferably with MNCs, consultancy firms or professional services industries. Experience in advertising agency is also welcome.
- Full proficiency in spoken and written English is a must, to be able to engage easily with the SEA marketing team and creating content and campaigns in English
- Confidence in presenting ideas and point of views internally
- Hands-on approach to work, energy, drive and positive attitude, as well as organisational skills to manage competing priorities under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to details and creativity, with the ability to think innovatively
- Knowledge of Marketo and Adobe Design Suite (or equivalent) is a plus
What is it in for you?
- Work in a high performing team with diverse background and vibrant culture
- Clear career progression
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Best-in-class training with direct support from the direct manager and wider SEA marketing team
- Being part of SEA marketing team to share ideas and best practices
- Hybrid work arrangement
Robert Walters is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, matching sought-after people to high-profile permanent and contracting roles across a range of business-critical disciplines. Our philosophy is we do not aim to be the biggest recruitment consultancy but we do aim to be the best. We help businesses build powerful teams that deliver against exceptionally high standards by holding ourselves up to those same values. Hence, by joining the business, you will experience and celebrate a culture thrived and centred around teamwork, passion, integrity, quality and innovation.
If you are someone who is independent, possess a willingness to learn, growth mindset and a go-getter attitude, this Marketing Executive role is right for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
Get in touch
+65 6228 6026