Recruitment Consultant - Commerce Finance
Salary Competitive Salary + Quarterly Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Angeline Yet
Date posted 18 May 2023thailand robert-walters/consultant 2023-05-18 2023-07-17 recruitment-consultancy Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Recruitment Consultant - Commerce Finance job has become available at Robert Walters Thailand.
About the Recruitment Consultant - Commerce Finance Role:
We are hiring in our Commerce Finance divisions in our Thailand office, based in Bangkok. As a Recruitment Consultant with us, you will join a team of recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets. Your role will involve managing the end-to-end recruitment process, providing an exceptional level of service to clients and candidates. You can also expect to be involved in a range of business development and networking activities to help us build even stronger client relationships – and attract new ones. At the same time, you will look to establish a strong pipeline of high-calibre candidates within your sector so we can always match the right people to the right roles.
- Identify business opportunities by speaking to clients and candidates as well as by keeping abreast of industry developments
- Build excellent client and candidate relationships by engaging with them on a regular basis
- Gain a thorough understanding of your client's business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Manage client roles, including by writing and placing job ads, producing weekly mail shots and headhunting
- Source, select and match candidates with appropriate roles, ensuring only the highest quality candidates are put forward to clients
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
- Organise and attend meetings with prospective clients as well as developing existing relationships
To succeed in this role, you will need to be ambitious, hungry and ready for a sales-driven role.
- Commitment to exceeding client expectations, attracting top talent and achieving targets
- Ability to build a solid understanding of your clients’ needs and wider industry trends
- An entrepreneurial, organised and driven approach with excellent attention to detail
- Strong team-working skills – you will enjoy sharing information and building robust relationships
- The initiative it takes to make sound decisions and recommend innovative solutions
What is it in for you?
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonus
- Clear career progression plan based on merits
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Best-in-class training and development programmes
- Work in a collaborative, inclusive and diverse team environment
When you join Robert Walters, you will experience and celebrate a culture thrived and centred around teamwork, passion, integrity, quality and innovation. We put people at the heart of everything we do. Building deep, productive relationships, we help high-profile candidates seize amazing career opportunities with the world’s leading businesses. By doing so, we power people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential. And we celebrate the individual talent, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine teamwork and personal success of our own people every day. In Robert Walters, you will quickly find that your success is our success. As a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business is based on the drive, ambition and relationship-building skills of the talented individuals who make up our high-performance teams. We offer excellent training and accelerated career development, with the opportunity to develop deep specialist knowledge and explore career opportunities across the globe. And if you’ve never thought about a role in recruitment before, you’re in exactly the right place. We have a great track record of turning industry professionals into stellar consultants.
Great career progression opportunities await in this Recruitment Consultant - Commerce Finance role.
Apply now to learn more.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
Get in touch
+65 6228 6026