Location Makati, National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Angeline Yet
Date posted 23 May 2023philippines robert-walters/consultant 2023-05-23 2023-07-22 recruitment-consultancy Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Do you want to build a future by building futures? Do you want to be the difference between daydreaming and turning dream jobs into reality? Do you want to be part of a team, a culture that one can’t leave behind If your answer is yes to all of the above, WE WANT YOU! An exciting Recruitment Consultant job opportunity has just become available at Robert Walters (Philippines), hiring across all our teams. Regardless of your experience in Sales, HR, Banking, Technology or Finance, this is an exciting role for a talent who has high self motivation, possess sales mindset and able to work as a team.
About the Recruitment Consultant:
At Robert Walters, we are looking for someone who loves challenges and possesses strong interpersonal skills. This is an exciting sales-driven role, combining an understanding of in-field technical knowledge. Working in a team environment, the financial rewards are highly promising; made up of a strong base and quarterly bonuses. You will also work with some of the world's leading global organisations. You will be supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme. Robert Walters believes in building careers and 90% of our management team is made up of internal hires.
Working with Clients
- Gain a thorough understanding of the client's business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
Working with Candidates
- Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
To succeed in this role, you will need to manage candidate's aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment suitable for them.
- Dynamic individual with at least three years of working experience in any fields or job function.
- Strong sales mindset with a strong determination to succeed.
- Fluent or business level of English communication, international education background is preferred
- Able to work under pressure and a dynamic environment
- Team player, self-motivated and resilient
- Loves interacting with people and engaging with various stakeholders both internally and externally
- Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial
What is it in for you?
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonus
- Clear career progression plan based on merits
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Best in class training and development programmes
We put our people at the heart of everything we do. Building deep, productive relationships, we help high-profile candidates seize amazing career opportunities with the world’s leading businesses. By doing so, we power people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential. We celebrate individual talent, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine teamwork and personal success of our own people every day.
Apply now for this great opportunity. Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+65 6228 6026