Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Birmingham
Location Birmingham, West MidlandsFULL_TIME
Consultant Tommy Condon
Date posted 23 May 2023uk robert-walters/consultant 2023-05-23 2023-07-22 recruitment-consultancy Birmingham West Midlands GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Robert Walters are currently recruiting for a recent graduate to join our dynamic Birmingham office! • Are you interested in joining a global recruitment company with offices in over 30 countries and a clear fast-track progression structure ? • Do you want to receive quality in-house training and development that will set you up with all the tools you will need for success? • Are you looking to develop a long career in a collaborative environment where hard work and success is rewarded?
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with in our Birmingham office, you will join a team of recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets. Your focus will be on sourcing and managing a strong pipeline of candidates in a specific sector while providing an exceptional level of service. You will look to establish great relationships with potential candidates so we can understand what they’re looking for and match the right people to the right roles. Join us, and you’ll become our brand, our business, our future and as we grow, you’ll grow.
- A willingness to learn and develop – you’ll always be open to new experiences and situations.
- A determination to make things happen and achieve all targets.
- Excellent communication, team-working and relationship-building skills.
- Plenty of initiative and an entrepreneurial spirit.
What can we offer you?
- A collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive. We are very team based!
- Clear progression with the support of our In-House L&D team
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses
- International work and travel opportunities to another one of our Robert Walters offices
- Volunteering opportunities with our partner charity in Kenya
- Regular team drinks, days out and incentive trips
Benefits we offer:
- Award winning consultancy - Ranked 19th for best large UK workplace.
- With offices in over 31 countries worldwide and 36 offices globally, we have extensive international opportunities available!
- Hybrid working capability including a high-spec laptop & iPhone.
- Extensive and quality training to support your progression & development.
- Top rewards/discounts including subsidised gym membership.
If you are interested in this Recruitment Consultant role apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Get in touch