Recruitment Consultant - Manchester
Location Manchester, Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Tommy Condon
Date posted 23 May 2023uk robert-walters/consultant 2023-05-23 2023-07-22 recruitment-consultancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Robert Walters are currently hiring a Recruitment Consultant to join our growing Manchester office! • Are you interested in joining a global recruitment company with offices in over 30 countries and a clear fast-track progression structure ? • Do you want to receive quality in-house training and development that will set you up with all the tools you will need for success? • Are you looking to develop a long career in a collaborative environment where hard work and success is rewarded?
As a Recruitment Consultant with us in our Manchester office, you will join a team of recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets. Your focus will be on sourcing and managing a strong pipeline of candidates in a specific sector while providing an exceptional level of service. You will look to establish great relationships with potential candidates so we can understand what they’re looking for and match the right people to the right roles. Join us, and you’ll become our brand, our business, our future and as we grow, you’ll grow.
- Commitment to exceeding client expectations, attracting top talent and achieving targets.
- Strong team-working skills – you’ll enjoy sharing information and building robust relationships.
- An entrepreneurial, organised and driven approach with excellent attention to detail.
- The initiative it takes to make decisions an recommend innovative solutions.
What can we offer you?
- A collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive. We are very team based!
- Clear progression with the support of our In-House L&D team
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses
- International work and travel opportunities to another one of our Robert Walters offices
- Volunteering with our partner charity in Kenya
- Regular work events, days out and incentive trips
Benefits we offer:
- Award winning consultancy - Ranked 19th for best large UK workplace.
- With offices in over 34 countries worldwide and 73 offices globally, we have extensive international opportunities available!
- Hybrid working capability including a high-spec laptop & iPhone.
- Extensive and quality training to support your progression & development.
- Top rewards/discounts including subsidised gym membership.
If you are interested in this Recruitment Consultant role apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.
Further to this, as a Disability Confident Certified Employer, we are committed to offering an inclusive recruitment experience to all candidates. If you require any reasonable adjustments or accommodations as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Get in touch