Salary Competitive Package
Location Manila, National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 17 May 2022philippines resource-solutions/entry-level 2022-05-17 2022-07-16 recruitment-consultancy Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance?
Calling all experienced Sourcing Specialist professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers. Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in Manila.
- Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
- Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
About the Role:
Robert Walters Japan is expanding its Japan recruitment business and looking for highly talented Sourcing Associate to join a team of sourcing specialists based in Manila. Reporting to the Sourcing Team Manager, you will be supporting the rapidly growing NEA region by market mapping and identifying candidates.
We've been a driving force in the Japanese bilingual recruitment market providing high quality candidates for our clients and access to the best jobs for over 15 years. We always put the interests of our clients and candidates first and run a non-commission recruitment firm in Japan. That means we can find the best fit for the client and job seeker, and don't push people into unsuitable roles.
- Name collecting and mapping organisations for potential candidates.
- Maintaining and updating team/divisional name lists.
- Qualifying candidates’ current position
- “Scouting” potential candidates on relevant job websites
- Hitting weekly KPI’s for phone calls and candidate registrations
- Maintaining Robert Walters values at all times.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Any field / Career Shifters
- Good communication skills
- Perseverance and determination
- Target oriented
- Professionalism and a willingness to learn
- A strong team commitment
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution