Invoice Admin Specialist
Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 20 October 2022philippines resource-solutions/entry-level 2022-11-16 2022-12-19 recruitment-consultancy Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
The role will form an integral support function to the ANZ Credit Team and its ongoing interactions with client Vendor Management Systems such as Ariba, Fieldglass, Beeline and Coupa.
All client VMS have set protocols around the submission of our invoices. This role will ensure that those client protocols are met and that our invoices are delivered to the client via their chosen VMS as quickly and correctly as possible to minimise delays in subsequent payment. The role will also entail the reconciliation of inbound Recipient Created Tax Invoice (RCTI) data from the client and Managed Service Providers (MSP) with a view to identifying the corresponding Robert Walters invoices associated with this data and presenting these reconciliations to the Accounts Receivable Officer for correct allocation of inbound payments.
- Weekly, Fortnightly and Monthly loading of client invoices into their chosen VMS platform
- Management of CSV. style invoicing uploads
- Monitoring of VMS invoice rejections
- Reporting of VMS Payment schedules
- Management of Fieldglass Lookup Reports
- Reconciliation of inbound VMS, RCTI and MSP reports
- Monitoring of new VMS Client Purchase Orders
- Regular reporting to the ANZ Credit Manager on issues, invoice rejections and payment schedules
Who you are:
- Require previous experience in accounting reconciliation
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Self-motivated, and able to work autonomously.
- Familiarity with various VMS platforms like Ariba, Fieldglass and Beeline would be a strong advantage.
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday (6 am to 3 pm)
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake/qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee well-being through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and in other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution