EMEA Payroll Administrator
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 23 November 2022uk resource-solutions/entry-level 2022-11-23 2023-01-22 recruitment-consultancy Glasgow Glasgow GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Would you like the opportunity to join the EMEA Payroll team of a highly established global financial services organisation?
Are you an experienced payroller or senior administrator looking to take your job to the next step or looking for a new challenge?
We are recruiting for a strong administrator who has understanding of payroll processes to support the EMEA Payroll team for at least 12 months. This is a PAYE temporary position with the opportunity for future extension once the 12 months is up.
You will receive great training from industry professionals and you will also get the chance to learn more about payroll across EMEA.
This is a Glasgow based role and there will be a mix of work from home and work in the office.
Are you who we are looking for?
• You have a payroll background; you are comfortable running UK payrolls and you are looking for a chance to develop in your role
• You can work as part of a team
• You can work at pace with competing deadlines
• You have great stakeholder management skills
What does the day to day look like?
• Support the EMEA Payroll Team with daily admin tasks
• Manage the Central Payroll Mailbox
• Liaise with local Payroll vendors across EMEA
• Collate employee Tax Documents
• Prepare Payroll Reports as required
• Update employee files to reflect payroll changes (i.e. maternity, paternity, benefits)
• Ad-Hoc Payroll Support as required
If you are looking for your next opportunity with a global organisation, get in touch with Jenna Sakim today.
• A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
• A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
• Private medical insurance
• A fantastic training and development programme
• Volunteer time off
• The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
• Employee wellbeing through various programmes
• You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution