Junior Security Analyst
Salary Competitive Package
Location Makati, National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 09 March 2023philippines resource-solutions/entry-level 2023-03-09 2023-05-08 recruitment-consultancy Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, and flexible working.
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
Robert Walters is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. Our aim is to power people and organizations to fulfil their unique potential. To achieve this, we’ve committed to the core principle of teamwork, integrity, passion, innovation and quality to ensure our business are always putting the needs of candidate and clients first.
Purpose: To support the Information Security Function, by conducting risk assessment, vulnerability testing, augmenting the incident response capability and ensuring that the Security Operations Function has the necessary support to enable it to deliver worthwhile alerting and reporting to its global remit.
Ensuring that new services, applications, and datasets are fit for use throughout the Robert Walters Group by review, testing and knowledge of vulnerabilities.
Maintaining a risk assessment standard (IRAM2) and ensuring that assessment is carried out and understood by key stakeholders.
- Security review of new applications and services.
- Respond to client requests for security information.
- Assist senior staff in conducting a risk assessment of Robert Walters Group services.
- Coordination, logging, and input into critical Information Security Incidents.
- Maintain Information Security work queue.
- Ensure that service levels are met or exceed customer expectations.
- Utilizing our security applications
Who you are:
Education and Experience
- Educated to Degree level in relevant Cyber Security field or Computer Science or relevant experience.
- Demonstratable experience in conducting and creating risk assessment or willingness to learn.
Knowledge and Abilities
- Technical knowledge of network and application security.
- High-level of personal motivation and discipline, with the ability to work independently using own initiative or as part of a team.
- High-level of energy and enthusiasm with the ability to motivate others.
- Demonstratable experience of understanding policy and process.
- Must be able to demonstrate established fault diagnosis, troubleshooting skills and support methodologies as well as the ability to apply new technology to business problems.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of planning, prioritising, and organising own workload on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis, co-ordinating with others, ensuring customer needs and expectations are met, administrative tasks are completed punctually, and all documentation updated effectively.
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution
Get in touch