Security Analyst 1
Salary Competitive Package
Location Makati, National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 16 March 2023philippines resource-solutions/entry-level 2023-03-16 2023-05-15 recruitment-consultancy Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, and flexible working.
If you are ambitious, curious, and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
The SOC Analyst I will be part of a team that will be working on a 24 x 5 rotation. They will learn the basic understanding of the Robert Walters network layout and the basic functionality of the tools in use. SOC Analyst I will be able to create basic reports as described by their seniors and managers.
- Anti-Virus log review
- Data Loss Prevention Alert review
- Security Login review
- Email SPAM Review
- Email Compliance Violation
- Basic Log Review Task
- Vulnerability Scan report and scanning
- Other responsibilities as assigned and in line with general SOC duties
Who you are:
Education and Experience
- Educated to Degree level in relevant Cyber Security field or Computer Science or relevant experience.
Knowledge and Abilities
- 1-3 years of experience in information security
- Demonstrated ability to learn and develop basic security best practices
- Basic understanding of data privacy
- Experience in security device/tool management
- Knowledge of and experience in security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, risk management, incident management, threat management, etc.
- Should be able to work on shift patterns
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations with key stakeholders
- Good analytical, problem solving and Interpersonal skills
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution
Get in touch