Trainee- Business Analyst
Salary Competitive Package
Location Makati, National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 17 March 2023philippines resource-solutions/entry-level 2023-03-17 2023-05-16 recruitment-consultancy Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, and flexible working.
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
The focus of this role is to deliver Business Analysis capabilities to new and ongoing projects within the Technology & Transformation department. The remit is global in nature, with many projects providing solutions for use in all countries within the group. The focus of the role will be to complete the end-to-end Business Analysis duties for implementing new digital products, commercially available applications, and upcoming projects. This will include eliciting and understanding business needs, and ensuring these requirements are captured and analyzed, accurately documented, and communicated to the appropriate stakeholders. The role requires the incumbent to be able to function at a high level as part of multiple teams but there can also be elements of solo work.
You will become part of a team who are responsible for all analysis work and deliverables on a variety of business change and technology products and projects. You will gain exposure on a global scale, with many engagements providing solutions for use in all countries within the group but could also be delivering on a local level too.
Who you are:
- Educated to Bachelor's degree level with a concentration in Business, Computer Science or a related field is desirable.
- Strong Analytical Problem Solving capabilities
Good Interpersonal and consultative skills
Oral and written communication proficiency
Business structure understanding
Effective Stakeholder Analysis
Understanding of Cost-Benefit Analysis
Requirements capture and documentation
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution
Get in touch