Trainee- Project Manager
Salary Competitive Package
Location Makati, National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 17 March 2023philippines resource-solutions/entry-level 2023-03-17 2023-05-16 recruitment-consultancy Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, and flexible working.
If you are ambitious, curious, and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
We are searching for a composed and astute project manager trainee to help conceptualize and oversee multiple projects within our organization.
- Identifying needs that can be successfully addressed by projects.
- Pitching project ideas and securing approval before each project commences.
- Developing new project plans in consultation with stakeholders, including clients and staff.
- Outlining the human and material resources required to successfully complete each project.
- Formulating a resource allocation strategy, and utilizing this to distribute work and finances.
- Monitoring staff performance to ensure excellence and adherence to specified deadlines.
- Evaluating each project's effectiveness by consulting with clients, consumers, and staff.
- Reporting on each project's utility upon the uptake of outputs.
- Consulting with the assigned Project Manager to seek guidance and input during the key phase of each project.
Who you are:
- Educated to Bachelor's degree level with a concentration in Business, Computer Science or a related field is desirable.
Basic project management understanding
Good verbal & written communication
Understands key project concepts; risks, issues, constraints, dependencies
Relatable experiences either personally, professionally, or academically
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution
Get in touch