Trainee- DevOps Engineer
Salary Competitive Package
Location Makati, National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 17 March 2023philippines resource-solutions/entry-level 2023-03-17 2023-05-16 recruitment-consultancy Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, and flexible working.
If you are ambitious, curious, and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
As a fresh graduate, this is a fantastic opportunity to start your career with us and gain hands-on experience in global DevOps adoption and deployment projects as part of a large tech transformation program. You will have the chance to develop your skills in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines using CircleCI, managing containerized applications using Kubernetes, and shaping the future of our technology operations. Join us on a journey of tech transformation and help us adopt cutting-edge tools and services.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines using CircleCI for efficient and reliable software delivery and deployment
- Deploying and managing infrastructure using Terraform, automating the provisioning and scaling of resources to meet the organization's needs
- Designing, building and maintaining highly available Kubernetes clusters on AWS, ensuring smooth deployment and scaling of applications
- Managing and administering GitHub, including implementing best practices for version control
- Working with Data Engineering and Development teams to develop and implement strategies for platform optimization and scalability
- Partnering with AND Digital, our selected Transformation agency, to collaborate on high-profile business initiatives and ensure successful implementation of DevOps practices and tools
- Proactively identifying and implementing improvements to our infrastructure, ensuring that it is always up-to-date, secure and efficient
Who you are:
- Educated to Bachelor's degree level with a concentration in Business, Computer Science or a related field is desirable.
Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
Knowledge of popular DevOps tools.
Fast learner with different technologies.
Understand how to use Git and programming languages such as Python.
Understanding of CI/CD Pipeline/processes.
Basic Kubernetes / Docker
Basic Cloud Platform Knowledge
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution
Get in touch