Trainee- Data Engineer
Salary Competitive Package
Location Makati, National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 17 March 2023philippines resource-solutions/entry-level 2023-03-17 2023-05-16 recruitment-consultancy Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, and flexible working.
If you are ambitious, curious, and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
- Collaborate in design, build, implement and maintain Data Migration processes.
- Collaborate in design, build, implement and maintain Data Integration and ETL/ELT pipelines.
- Collaborate in design, build, implement and maintain databases (Snowflake, Dynamics, PostgreSQL, MySQL/MariaDB, Oracle, Sybase).
- Collaborate in design, build and maintain solutions incorporating the company’s Data Lake.
- Collaborate in design, build, implement and support programs and applications for database management, data management and user interaction with various data sources.
- Collaborate in design and document the architectural components needed to transform raw transactional data in to a consistent and coherent dataset suitable for BI use.
- Ensure guidelines exist for integration, cleansing and data modelling including data warehouse structures (aggregation, federation, virtualization)
Who you are:
- Graduating or University degree or Technical Diploma, preferably in an Information Technology / Information Systems subject or related degree
- Familiarity on SQL Scripting
- Familiarity working in Databases
- Familiarity of ETL/ELT process Experience of building and optimizing data pipelines, architecture
- Familiarity/experience working in Data Modelling - Data Warehouse, Data Lake
- Knowledgeable/experience in Python Basic experience working in major cloud platforms such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution
Get in touch