Business and IT Continuity Officer
Salary Competitive Package
Location Makati, National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 12 July 2022philippines resource-solutions/innovation 2022-07-12 2022-09-10 recruitment-consultancy Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance?
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers. Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in Makati, Philippines.
- Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
- Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
About the Role:
Working alongside the CISO & the IT Compliance and Governance Director, Office Managers and the wider Group, a Business & IT Continuity Officer will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and testing the business continuity program and will report to the IT Compliance and Governance Director.
This position will be required to support all business plan activities necessary to manage a crisis event as well as meet compliance requirements for BCP.
- Review, improve, and test disaster recovery policies and plans
- Work with the wider business review and analyse business impact for each area of the business by scheduling, coordinating and producing Business Impact Assessment (BIA)
- Analyse impact on, and risk to, essential business functions or information systems to identify acceptable recovery time periods and resource requirements
- Perform risk assessment / Assess risks to business operations
- Schedule, coordinate and conduct planned exercises, including creating or facilitating training and awareness
- Write reports to summarize testing activities, including descriptions of goals, planning, scheduling, execution, results, analysis, conclusions, and recommendations
- Disaster Recovery – Safeguard data processing operations by identifying potential problem areas and single points of failure that may result in interruptions to critical data processing operations
- Risk Management – Identify and categorize outage exposures that could cause a business interruption, then obtain agreement to safeguard against a disaster event
- Internal and Group reporting
- Assisting and advising the wider business on topics related to Business Continuity
- Other duties that may be assigned
- Strong knowledge of business continuity (BC) best practices and protocols, and operational risk management, with an in-depth knowledge and expertise of the operations / infrastructure which supports a functioning corporate office, including IT practices.
- Business Continuity Management practices and protocols, including in-depth knowledge of international BCM standards promoted by BCI and DR and ISO
- A proven understanding of best processes and techniques to perform Business Impact
- Assessments (BIA’s), and establish Business & IT recovery needs.
- Exceptional ability to remain calm under pressure
- Team skills, both as a leader and as a team player
- Communication skills, especially related to facilitation, documentation and reporting
- Experience with both conducting and contributing to internal / external audits as Business Continuity SME.
- Strong interpersonal, stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Prior experience managing business continuity in an organisation with multiple offices is an advantage
- Experience working in an equivalent Business Continuity (BC) related role or had exposure to BC in an office manager or administration.
- A business related degree/diploma
- Strong communication skills with proven experience in dealing with regional and international stakeholders in a global multi-national
Desirable (it is beneficial to have one of…)
- Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP)
- Certification of the BCI (CBCI)
- ISO 22301 Certified Business Continuity Manager (CBCM)
- Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer (C/DRE)
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution