Business Intelligence Reports Developer
Salary competitive benefits
Location Makati, National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 15 September 2022philippines resource-solutions/innovation 2022-09-16 2022-11-14 recruitment-consultancy Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
The role is part of a global team which delivers enterprise-wide reporting and analysis for both Robert Walters and Walters People businesses. You will work collaboratively with the business and other BI / analytics team members, on the development and deployment of reports and dashboards through Power BI, which the group has recently implemented. As such, you will have the opportunity to support various business functions and shape the reporting environment using the latest BI tools.
- Liaise with stakeholders across various business areas to evaluate and translate requirements into relevant, targeted, and insightful reporting.
- Understand the business problems and document reporting or dashboard requirements. Fully understand not just what is required, but what business problem needs to be solved.
- Work closely with the BI and Data team to ensure availability of appropriate data models to support the reporting environment.
- Responsible for building and maintaining reports in Microsoft Power BI, which are in line with design and development standards, that are accurate, effective, and understood by the business.
- Involvement in project work to deliver new, innovative, and commercially astute reporting and analysis to the business.
- Refine and improve the existing environment by using programming language to perform advanced data analytics and modelling.
- Proactively analysing our data with a creative mindset to uncover new insights.
- Work with the business to perform user acceptance testing and where applicable train and coach users to effectively use Power BI to create their own reports and analysis.
- Provide support and training as required to ensure the accessibility, delivery and performance of developed reports and dashboards.
- Participate in the documentation and maintenance aspects of the BI solution: auditability, security, accessibility and licensing.
- Identifying data quality issues and work with the DBA’s to propose solutions to safeguard the accuracy of reporting.
Who you are:
- Excellent data analysis skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Commercial awareness with the ability to explain business performance.
- Ability to interrogate varied data sources and develop, communicate, and visualise insightful analysis.
- Proficient in the use of query languages, such as SQL.
- Knowledge of data modelling concepts.
- Understanding of data integration issues (validation and cleaning) and familiarity with complex data and structures.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written).
- Time-management, including the ability to manage multiple priorities, and assess and adjust quickly to changing priorities.
- Experienced use of analytics and data visualisation tools (Power BI) (required).
- Skilled in R Script, M or DAX (required).
- Proficient user of Excel, including advanced formulas, pivot tables, macros, and graphs (required).
- An understanding of the recruitment business (desirable).
- Microsoft Dynamics, Azure, AWS / Redshift / Snowflake (desirable).
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution