Early Careers Manager
Salary Competitive Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 18 July 2022malaysia resource-solutions/management-and-leadership 2022-07-18 2022-09-16 recruitment-consultancy Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance?
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers. Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
- Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
About the Role:
Manager, Early Careers runs the Early Careers proposition. This involves partnering with key stakeholders and being a talent advisor on the aims and objectives of our programmes, hiring, developing, and deploying our early careers talent in line with success metrics. This role is responsible for ensuring best in class experiences for early careers talent and an excellent candidate experience. In addition, the role holder will be responsible for managing a talent specialist and supervising their performance and development.
- Lead on the creation and execution of campus and campaign strategies at careers fairs, presentations, and our advertising channels, ensuring alignment with global brand and employer brand strategy and standards, while presenting local market nuances
- Develop market intelligence and share insights to inform recruitment strategy
- Plan and execute engagement strategies to enable a great candidate experience throughout the extended period between offer and joining date
- Plan and execute of engagement events for Intern, IG and IG Alumni groups that complement the central activities and are proportionate to the needs of the talent pools
- Contribute to global projects and share general ideas and insights with the Early Careers Leadership Team
- Advise and challenge business stakeholders as part of the Summer Intern to IG/S2D conversion process
- 6+ years of experience in recruitment
- Prior experience working with -Campus/Graduate hiring is preferrable
- Has strong business English both written and verbal
- Campus Relations
- Brand Management
- Candidate Screening
- Candidate Sourcing
- Effective Communications
- Talent Management
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution