Salary Competitive package
Location New JerseyFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 25 July 2022usa resource-solutions/management-and-leadership 2022-07-25 2022-09-23 recruitment-consultancy Remote New Jersey US TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
Who we are looking for:
The Client is a top-tier insurance firm.
- This role will handle the Financial Services recruitment partnership/management for the client.
- This role requires an experienced RPO leader who has the ability to partner with hiring managers and employees alike.
- This role is to manage the Recruitment activity and ensure delivery of all permanent or temporary/contract recruitment across all skill bands, through the on and off-site teams.
- Provide superior service and develop strong relationships with all key stakeholders
- Actively contribute to the implementation of strategic initiatives to improve recruitment outcomes for the Client
- Manage the team effectively, encouraging focus on delivery and results
- Identify and follow up opportunities to upsell and cross-sell Resource Solutions services
• A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
• A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
• Private medical insurance
• A fantastic training and development programme
• Volunteer time off
• The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
• Employee wellbeing through various programmes
• You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution