APAC Sales Manager
Salary Competitive Package
Location Singapore RiverFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 06 February 2023singapore resource-solutions/management-and-leadership 2023-02-06 2023-04-07 recruitment-consultancy Singapore River SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
The Sales Manager role will be responsible for increasing new business revenues to Resource Solutions. This role has been created to deliver, through extensive business development activities, profitable new recruitment solutions to clients, benefitting both Resource Solutions and the Robert Walters Group.
This function includes identifying, pre-qualifying, contacting and meeting new client accounts across a number of specific client sectors, and leading the end-to-end tender process where an opportunity is identified.
- Door opening and networking/ Market Mapping to deliver qualified meetings
- Identifying, pre-qualifying, contacting, and meeting prospective new client accounts within Healthcare, Manufacturing, Tech, Financial Services and Professional Services sectors focused on Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Australia, as well as the wider APAC region
- Have meaningful solution-selling sessions with potential clients, understanding their challenges and which product offering and solution will best address these challenges
- Generation of RFI/PQQ and RFP/ITT within assigned target sectors
- Manage end to end RPO and MSP tenders with the support of the Head of Sales and Solutions. Involves working with and managing the output of multiple internal teams, including Commercials, Bids, Legal, Implementation
- In conjunction with the Marketing team, create and host Seminars, Workshops, Round Tables and Client Events to generate interest in Resource Solutions offerings
- Coordinate and follow-up with potential new clients
Who you are:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business/Commerce or Sales- related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales
- Must have experience working in RPO or MSP setting
- Project management of RPO/MSP sales process
- Entrepreneurial spirit and flair to engage effectively at all levels internally and externally
- Comfortable with cold calling potential new clients at all levels
- A structured and intellectual approach to the creation of new sales opportunities
- Ability to solution-sell, understanding a client’s needs and create a solution off the back of the recruitment data shared
- Organised, with excellent time management skills
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution
Get in touch