Location City of London, LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Louise Reddiford
Date posted 09 August 2022uk robert-walters/manager 2022-08-09 2022-10-08 recruitment-consultancy City of London London GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are currently recruiting a Senior Consultant or Manager to join our dynamic London Office! After a record-breaking start to the year we are looking to expand Procurement and Supply Chain team: * Are you looking to work in a collaborative environment where hard work and success is rewarded? * Do you want to receive the best in house training and have access to the best recruitment tools which will set you up for success? * Are you looking for a longstanding career with excellent development and progression opportunities? If this ticks your boxes, then click apply below or send your CV to Louise.Reddiford@robertwalters.com
What are we looking for?
We are looking for senior recruitment consultants or Managers who have proven recruitment experience in the Procurement and Supply Chain sector. You’ll work alongside a high functioning team of experienced recruiters who are specialists in the Procurement and Supply chain market in London, South East, Bristol and South West.
What does the Recruitment Manager role involve at Robert Walters London?
- Identify new recruitment consultants, giving everyone in the team training and support to reach their targets.
- Use your in-depth knowledge of each client’s organisation to ensure they’re allocated the right consultants.
- Help carry out salary reviews and bonus allocations, identifying opportunities to improve individual performances.
- Source and select appropriate candidates as well as managing the teams active and inactive candidate pool.
What can we offer YOU?
Best in class training and development programmes.
Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive.
Hybrid working model, including a high-spec laptop & mobile phone
Regular team drinks, days out and incentives.
Volunteering opportunities with our partner charity in Kenya
Incentive trips to luxury destinations
Competitive salaries & quarterly bonus
Excellent career progression plan
What are we looking for in a Recruitment Manager with Robert Walters London?
Robert Walters is looking for a candidate who is self-motivated and has the drive to be successful.
The ability to align day to day plans with long term goals.
- A commitment to self-development, a drive to make things happen and a target driven approach.
- An understanding of how to motivate, challenge and turn team members into leaders.
- The entrepreneurial spirit it takes to optimise new opportunities and harness new ideas.
If a recruitment role sounds interesting then click apply or send your CV to Louise.Reddiford@robertwalters.com.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.