Senior Recruitment Consultant/ Principal Consultant/Manager
Location Christchurch, CanterburyFULL_TIME
Consultant Tory Hibbard
Date posted 21 November 2022new-zealand robert-walters/manager 2022-11-21 2023-01-20 recruitment-consultancy Christchurch Canterbury Christchurch NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our Christchurch team is growing! We're looking for an established Senior Consultant/ Principal Consultant or Manager to set up our Supply Chain/ Procurement desk- someone who can lead by example and get the best out of others.
You will have previous experience either setting up a new desk or drumming up new business preferably within the Supply Chain Procurement discipline but not limited to, you will have the ability to leverage against established client portfolios from connections made from other teams and consultants within the Christchurch office.
• Develop new client relationships, negotiate terms to secure exclusive relationships and retain existing business
• Handle a range of accounts and take responsibility for key relationships, ensuring we deliver on all client expectations
• Manage the full 360 degree recruitment process, with billing objectives
• Provide senior guidance/ mentoring to other team members on all aspects of recruitment with the opportunity to establish your own team in either discipline
• Support the senior manager in identifying team and individual areas for development, assisting for them in their absence
• Proven track record in recruitment at Senior Consultant level and above from any discipline where prospecting for new business is in your blood
• You must be highly strategic, ability to map out the market and identify where you see commercial opportunities
• The resilience to manage the trials and tribulations that go with setting up a new desk/ discipline
• Hungry to achieve results and the desire to want to grow the team and discipline once established
What’s in it for you?:
At Robert Walters, our people are our business. Our exceptional employee benefits focus on 3 key pillars that work together to promote your mind & body, financial, and social wellbeing.
• Competitive base salary, numerous sales incentive opportunities and exceptional benefits package
• Senior Consultant - $450 annual wellness contribution, $200 new employee work wardrobe, company paid private health insurance, corporate gym discounts, home internet contribution, corporate travel rates and many more!
• Manager level – Choice of $5000 to go towards either Professional Development; Additional Kiwisaver,;Mortgage or Childcare contribution,;18 weeks paid parental leave,$450 annual wellness contribution, company paid private health insurance, corporate gym discounts, home internet contribution, corporate travel rates and many more!
• Clear career progression with opportunities to be promoted to Manager, Senior Manager, Associate Director, Business Director
• Friday Night Drinks, Quarter end celebrations,
• We are a global company with the opportunity to transfer to one of 31 countries
To apply please click apply or call Tory Hibbard for a confidential discussion 09 374 7308
Robert Walters is an equal opportunity employer. We do all we can to create a collaborative and diverse global team, where good ideas can thrive, and our colleagues can learn and lead. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, We listen deeply and speak directly to create an environment that's open to difference.
Robert Walters New Zealand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.