Salary Competitive salary + uncapped bonuses
Location Perth, Western AustraliaFULL_TIME
Consultant Amy Byrnes
Date posted 25 May 2023australia robert-walters/manager 2023-05-25 2023-07-24 recruitment-consultancy Perth Western Australia Perth CBD AU 6000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
* Opportunity to join a market leading team with a diverse culture * Lead and grow your team of specialist recruiters while further developing your own career * Global organisation
Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors.
Due to internal promotion, we are seeking our next Manager to our successful recruitment teams in Perth, WA. This is an exceptional role to begin a long-term career within a fast-paced, corporate environment where you will be supported by a stable team and world-renowned training.
As a Recruitment Manager with Robert Walters, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional individual results as well as mentoring, supporting and leading a high performing team. This role sits within the Commerce (Finance and Accounting) space, managing a team of 5, with the opportunity to inherit a high performing desk to best suit your strengths and enable you to quickly make it your own.
• Developing relationships with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact with key stakeholders to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
• Account managing and driving revenue growth within key accounts as well as developing new business
• Ensuring individual and team revenue targets are being met
• Fronting campaigns to secure top talent for clients
• Undertaking business development and developing new business opportunities for yourself and the team
• Hiring, coaching and leading team members and ability to see opportunity for new market shar and growth of the team
• Playing a key role in the Western Australia leadership team and helping to set the tone for the whole office
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE:
• An excellent track record within agency recruitment in any sector and/or internal recruitment experience with leading a team
• Prior leadership experience leading a recruitment or sales team
• Strong negotiation skills and a highly strategic, commercial mindset
• Strong leadership skills, a natural leader with ability to support training and development of staff
• An entrepreneurial, professional approach and a commitment to self-development
• A strong network and understanding of the Perth market
• Solutions driven with a genuine desire to grow and lead a division
We put people at the heart of everything we do. Building deep, productive relationships, we help high-profile candidates seize amazing career opportunities with the world’s leading businesses. By doing so, we power people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential. And we celebrate the individual talent, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine teamwork and personal success of our own people every day.
• A true team-based, non-commission environment that is collaborative, professional and transparent (quarterly bonuses based on combination of individual and team performance instead of a monthly commission structure)
• Global career opportunities - Work with us for two years and you will be eligible to transfer to any one of our international offices. Ever wanted to live or work in Europe? Asia? We can make that happen
• A career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and develop the future senior leaders of our business
• A first-class brand name and excellent reputation in our areas of specialisation both in Australia as well as internationally
• Incentive trips to luxury destinations – Cancun in the destination for this year’s top achievers!
• A very attractive compensation package (base salary plus quarterly bonuses)
• Industry leading paid parental leave as well as a range of other additional leave to support well-being
• Sustainable business practices providing long term job security
• Stunning offices and a culture of like-minded, sociable and supportive teammates that makes working at Robert Walters truly rewarding
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Amy Byrnes on 03 8628 2124 for a confidential discussion.
Get in touch
03 8628 2124