Talent Marketing and Insights Coordinator
Salary Competitive Package
Location Makati, National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 19 October 2022philippines resource-solutions/marketing-and-communications 2022-10-19 2022-12-18 recruitment-consultancy Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of media toolkit and BAU account requirements
- Arrange purchase of media and track its usage
- Act as point of contact for assigned client accounts
- Administer the usage of Broadbean and respond to first-line queries from users
- Escalate, track and solve client issues
- Work with the Talent Marketing & Insights Account Manager to take briefings, and provide media schedules
- Liaise with suppliers (such as our media buying agency, job board vendors, and relevant third party touchpoints) to follow up requests for information or media concerns.
- Manage requests for user logins or media allocation – ensuring it is completely tracked in the data warehouse
- Coordinate training between suppliers and sites
- Assist with ad hoc invoicing or reporting queries, as requested by the TM&I Account Manager
- Produce PowerPoint presentations and manipulate data in reports in Excel
Who you are:
- Amendable to work APAC and EMEA hours. (APAC: 9:00AM-6:00PM) (EMEA 3:00PM-12:00AM)
- A real enthusiasm for media, planning and the understanding of data
- Good relationship management/building skills.
- Ability to build trust
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong prioritisation, time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to seek resolution or to escalate issues appropriately.
- Highly responsive with excellent ability to absorb information quickly
- Able to take direction and constructive criticism (as this is a learn on the job role)
- Strong work ethic
- Customer service or support function experience
- Understanding of or at least interest in recruitment media (preferably gained from in-house, job board or agency environment)
- Ability to work as part of a very busy team in a demanding environment, handling many projects at a time and keeping calm under pressure
- Demonstrated experience supporting business needs and building relationships
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and ability to provide feedback to help suggest improvements
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand BAU requests and translate into solutions or escalate
- Ability to work collaboratively within team
- Detail oriented - accuracy a must
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office tools
- Experience of recruitment, RPO or, ideally, recruitment media / marketing.
- Knowledge of multi-posting and CV search technologies such as Broadbean
- Understanding of applicant tracking systems or recruitment management systems
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution