Talent Marketing and Insights Analyst
Salary Competitive Package
Location Makati, National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 08 November 2022philippines resource-solutions/marketing-and-communications 2022-11-08 2023-01-07 recruitment-consultancy Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
Join us as a Talent Market Insights Analyst that delivers analysis of recruitment marketing finances, recruitment marketing data, governance over trackers and dashboards of client accounts to monitor purchases, media consumption and performance. Monitors data flow and ensures compliance to required standards.
- Keep the TM&I Account Manager up to date with how things are going, especially when it comes to media investments, emerging recruitment media and technology
- Work with Data Management, and Management Reporting teams to ensure data integrity and accurate reporting for health check sessions with client accounts
- Generates statistical reports concerning vendor data, media consumption and recruitment marketing spend and provides analysis, insights and recommendations that will positively impact ROI and service delivery to clients
- Produce detailed monthly, quarterly and annual reports and insights to our internal and external stakeholders to aid client advisory and Ops strategies
- Prepare and present reports to relevant stakeholders as required
- Work with the TM&I Manager and Account Executive to take briefings, and provide relevant job board performance data, conversion rates
- Track and manage issues about Data, Invoicing, and reporting
- Gatekeep media budgets, put in measures that lower potential increased recruitment marketing spends as a way of decreasing future costs for each client accounts P&L
- Assist TM&I Account Manager to deliver candidate, market and competitor insights
- Source Market Intelligence and provide information around client account budgets, and media consumption
- Deliver account analysis and reconciliation information between Management Reporting, Data Management and Finance teams to ensure media billings and recharges are correct and troubleshoot any issues
- Work with Team Leader to run regular audits to ensure data integrity
- Initiates new ideas and offer innovative solutions to current issues and areas for development of the team to improve TM&I service delivery.
Who you are:
- Good relationship management/building skills
- Customer service and problem-solving skills, and ability to work collaboratively within team
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, MS Office tools, PowerBI, Tableau and other data visualisation and analytics tools
- Experience of analytics in recruitment or in a media agency or data analytics company.
- Understanding of applicant tracking systems or recruitment management systems
- Knowledge of multi-posting and CV search technologies such as Broadbean, Avature and other ATS/CRM solutions.
- Strong prioritisation, time management and organisational skills
- Detail oriented - accuracy a must
- A real enthusiasm for media, planning and the understanding of data and keeps expertise vital by constantly learning, developing skills and contributing to the advancement of his/her discipline
- Ability to build trust, and to work as part of a very busy team, managing multiple stakeholders
- Able to take direction and constructive criticism as this is a learn on the job role
- Strong work ethic
- Understanding of or at least interest in recruitment media gained from in-house, job board or agency environment
- Prepares and generates reports in a clear nad concise manner
- Highly responsive with ability to absorb information quickly to deliver timely and excellent service
- Ability to work as part of a very busy team in a demanding environment, handling many projects at a time and keeping calm under pressure
- Ability to understand BAU requests and translate into solutions or escalate
- Ability to make logical and methodological look on numbers, perform trend analysis, benchmarking and make recommendations based on data findings.
- At least 2 years in RPO
- Experienced in marketing for at least 2-3 years
- Maintaining record, statical reports
- Experienced in collecting data from different sources
- Good in budgets, working together, working on KPIs, critical thinking
- Exposure in CRM
- Understanding the marketing jargon
- Know how to gather, cleans and analyse data
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP