Recruitment Partner (Tech/engineering)
Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 20 May 2022singapore resource-solutions/mid-senior-level 2022-05-20 2022-07-19 recruitment-consultancy Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance?
Calling all experienced Recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers. Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in Singapore.
- Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
- Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
About the Role:
The Recruitment Partner is responsible managing the end-to-end full recruitment cycles for both permanent and temporary positions, building and maintaining client and vendor relationships across Singapore, as well as
managing internal mobility.
- Ensuring direct sourcing strategies are agreed and channels identified to deliver against vacancy requirements.
- Sourcing candidates via online advertising, referral, networking, databases, client’s career website and proactive approaches.
- Acting as a partner to the business to ensure recruitment needs are met in a strategic manner
- Working with approved PSL vendor’s, arranging agency briefings to enable a more efficient search & managing performance monitoring
- Market mapping competitors to provide detailed intelligence to stakeholders and enable proactive approaches to suitable candidates as required
- Building, developing and maintaining in-house candidate database and talent pools e.g. candidate / applicant tracking systems
- Proactive sourcing & screening of CVs in line with the line managers’ requirements and arranging of interviews
- Liaising with hiring managers to ensure feedback is given on all CVs and interviews
- Conducting final round HR interviewing, where stipulated and feedback management
- Managing the offer process – including providing up-to-date salary / rate and market information and comparison data from recent hires in the business area and successful transition from offer stage to start date
- Providing regular communication on all recruitment activity to the Account Manager
- Implementing simple, effective and trackable resourcing, record keeping and administration processes – ensure the client’s applicant tracking system is accurate and up to date at all times ensuring 100% data integrity
- Managing end to end temporary recruitment including payroll management of contractor population
- Conducting ad hoc project work as given by the Account Manager from time to time.
Hiring Manager Relationship Management
- Meeting each Hiring manager to discuss new vacancies and agree resourcing strategy.
- Providing regular market information from both internal (e.g. MI) and external sources (e.g. Direct Recruiter)
- Partnering on recruitment activity and offering added value services
- Regularly meeting with hiring managers to discuss process and promoting Direct Recruitment as both a cost saving initiative and value-added service of Resource Solutions.
- Building and maintaining internal relationships with the client
- Providing credible and consultative advice and supporting the client during the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Acting as the interface to HR community / Business / Resource Solutions Management
Process and Procedure Compliance
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Ensuring ATS / in-house recruitment management solution is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Ensure compliance with all client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies, cost management, etc.).
- Developing and delivering business plans and recruitment strategies
- Implementing simple, effective, and trackable resourcing, record keeping and administration processes
- Liaising with Resource Solutions MI and Finance teams as well as vendors and clients to help facilitate invoice payments in a timely manner
- Proven experience in recruiting across semiconductor industry, manufacturing, engineering or energy sector is essential
- Experience in both permanent and temporary recruitment either in house, on site or agency recruitment
- Proven stakeholder engagement and client relationship management experience
- Process and detail orientated with an analytical mindset
- Service driven approach to recruitment
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution