Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 02 November 2022philippines resource-solutions/mid-senior-level 2022-11-24 2023-01-01 recruitment-consultancy Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
The opportunity exists for a dynamic person with a strong work ethic to join Resource Solutions Asia in the role of GSC Management Accountant.
The role is responsible for all the financial and management reporting for the Manila GSC. The role provides support to the management within the RS Asia businesses and is also responsible for all reporting to meet statutory and regulatory obligations.
The core responsibilities of this role will include completion of the month-end process and management report. Involvement in the annual audit process will be required along with the completion of all regular company tax requirements for Manila GSC.
A key emphasis in delivering support to the business is imperative as well as a focus on driving continuous improvement. A commitment to the continued professional development of relevant staff is also required.
The GSC Management Accountant must possess a high standard of attention to detail and time management skills, and the utilisation of strong technical ability acquired through previous work experience and professional study is also required. The working environment at Resource Solutions is a participative one where team spirit and open, honest communication is encouraged.
- Preparation of month-end accounts, monthly management reporting pack and relevant entries to the General Ledger
- Co-ordinating the preparation of weekly and month-end UK reporting requirements
- Producing ad-hoc reporting and forecast modelling for local and overseas management.
- Co-ordinating and contributing to the preparation of Resource Solutions annual budgets
- Oversight of all tax and other government compliance requirements, including the completion of annual returns
- Involvement in Preliminary and Year End Audit
- Ongoing process improvement
Who you are:
- Strong commercial business acumen
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- A mature and professional manner, with a commitment to providing service excellence
- Shows initiative, adopting a proactive approach to all assignments & responsibilities
- Strong team player, shows the ability to align with team directives and work closely with others to achieve set business outcomes
- Candidate must have 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- MS D365 experience is highly desirable
- Intermediate Word and Powerpoint skills
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution