Data Protection Analyst
Salary Competitive Package
Location Makati, National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 17 January 2023philippines resource-solutions/mid-senior-level 2023-01-17 2023-03-18 recruitment-consultancy Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com https://www.robertwalters.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world's leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, and flexible working. If you are ambitious, curious, and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
The purpose of this role is to support the Company’s Data Protection function, by monitoring and responding to data queries, Subject Access Requests, Legal redaction of documentation, and general duties within the data protection field and keep the company aware of changes to data legislation globally.
• Monitoring the company’s data protection mailboxes.
• Responding to candidates and clients.
• Coordination, logging, and input into data protection incidents
• Maintaining the company’s data incident register and daily logging of activities.
• Being the first point of escalation for all data protection queries.
• Manage and maintain the work queue.
• Manage stakeholder expectations
• Ensure that service levels meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Helping to maintain company compliance with data protection needs.
Who you are:
Education and Experience
• At least 1- 2 years of experience working in Data Protection and compliance
• Expertise in different data privacy practices including an in-depth understanding of the Philippine Data Privacy Act of 2012
• Experience with the legal elements of Data Protection requests
• Confidence to brief other senior staff members on daily taskings and incidents
• Experience working within a legal team (desirable)
Knowledge and Abilities
• Ability to motivate oneself on large-scale repetitive tasking
• An eye for detail, as the work can involve legal issues if not completed correctly.
• High-level personal motivation and discipline, with the ability to work independently using my
initiative or as part of a team.
• High level of energy and enthusiasm with the ability to motivate others.
• Demonstratable experience in understanding policy and process.
• Must be able to demonstrate experience in planning, prioritizing, and organizing own workload.
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment, or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution